One of the biggest reasons a campaign fails to meet its raise is that the owner or issuer underestimated the amount of time and cost that would be required to properly market that campaign. We know the more prepared a company is with a well thought out plan of action and a proactive team helping them before launching their campaign the greater their chances are of raising capital from the general public.
Running a successful crowdfunding campaign is not easy. There are many moving parts, and making sure these pieces of the puzzle all work together smoothly requires the expertise of someone who has been there before. While you run your business, Ruth and Kendall run your equity crowdfunding offering as your “quarterback.”
Testing the Waters if you so choose.
Reg A+ has a provision to Test the Waters with potential investors. The test the waters provision allows companies to get indications of investor interest without filing the formal offering with the SEC.
- Drafting a Form S1-A
- Create a comprehensive marketing plan and overseeing the marketing process
- Working with your social media team or outside firm to implement social media marketing strategy.
- Providing use of the https://www.bankroll.ventures/ funding platform.
- Acting as a liaison to any broker-dealers or other financial professionals involved
- Working with your digital marketing team or outside firm to develop engaging content as part of the overall marketing plan
- Assisting your securities counsel on non-legal matters
- Working with your graphics team
- Assisting with due diligence when necessary
- Working with your e-mail marketing team
- Working with your video team or outside firm
- Working with your public relations team or outside firm to maximize media coverage
- Working with influencers and influencer marketing team or outside firm
- Assisting with pre-launch lead generation when applicable
- Coordinating efforts with your web designers for any necessary web development on your company site Launch preparation and execution
- Launch- Once regulatory qualification has been received from the SEC, the company may launch its Reg A+ offering and accept investments online, including verifying investor identities, performing anti-money-laundering checks on investors, facilitating investment document execution, funds transfer, and regulatory compliance.
- Post-launch questions and investor feedback
We also have a premium in house service offering. Learn More >